The Amplon M series is a line-interactive UPS providing sine-wave quality ideally suited for devices in small and medium businesses. Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) delivers stable voltage while providing higher availability. Available in either rack or tower configuration to fit multiple applications such as servers, networking, VoIP and telecommunications. Excellent normal mode efficiency and high output power factor, result in greater power supply for critical loads at significantly lower operating cost.
• Hot swappable battery pack for easy maintenance
• Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) delivers stable output voltage
• Input voltage range suits most applications and avoids regular transfer to battery mode to prolong battery life
• Battery starts when utility power is not available
• Self test for battery replacement warning
• Rack or tower configuration in 2U size cabinet
• Optional external battery pack (applicable for 3kVa model) for extendable backup time
• Communication slot for a variety of smart cards to support multiple applications
• Intelligent management software connectivity via RS232 or USB port
• High output power factor: 0.9 provides greater real power to critical loads
• High efficiency online mode reaches up to 97% for 1/1.5kVA and 96% for 2/3kVA for lower operating cost
• Comprehensive Warranty: 3 year warranty (3 years on battery)
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product