The M25 DECT handset is a hard-working, high quality device that represents an excellent price-performance ratio.
Reliable, compact and comfortable to use, the handset relies on easy-to-change and recharge AAA standard batteries providing up to 75 hours on standby and up to 7 hours talk-time. For added ease of use, the new snom cutting-edge user interface is streamlined for speedy and intuitive navigation. The handset can be deployed in both Snom DECT solutions with easy configuration on the M700 multicell solution with seamless handover and the M300 single cell base station for flexibility and scalability.
• TFT color display 1,44” 128 x 128 pixels
• 3.5 mm headset jack
• Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
• Up to 75 hours standby time and 7 hours talktime
• 2 x AAA standard batteries
• Message LED
• Call lists for dialed, received, missed calls
• Directory with 50 entries
• Central directory on the base station
• Multiple language support
• Interoperable with M300 and M700 base stations
• Over-the-air firmware update
• Hearing aid compatible
• 21 keys (including navigation)
• Configurable high-visibility red LED for call indication / message waiting / battery warning
• Menu driven interface
• Localization (language, time, dial tone)
• 134 x 42 x 23 mm
• Ambient temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104°F)
• Non-operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
10+ units in stock
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product