The M85 DECT handset is easily configurable for the flexible and scalable M700 multicell solution with seamless handover as well as for the M300 single-cell base station. It is ideally suited for professional indoor and outdoor use and in hard-hat or industrial areas.
The M85 has a large backlit 2” color display and an illuminated keypad for easy dialing in poor light conditions. Wideband audio ensures crystal-clear voice quality for your calls, and, in addition to 6 polyphonic ringtones, the handset also features vibration alert for incoming calls. It has a large configurable alarm key at the top and is shockproof, splash-proof, and dust-proof. The handset can connect to Bluetoothcompatible wireless headsets and, via its headset jack, to wired headsets as well. With its robust housing and comprehensive range of features, the M85 is ideal for customers who expect more of their phone system and require mobile coverage across several floors or between buildings. The protected lithium-ion battery has a standby time of up to 200 hours and up to 17 hours of talk time for heavy usage between charging.
• Frequency bands: · 1880-1900 MHz (EU) · 1910-1930 MHz (Latin America) · 1920-1930 MHz (US)
• Output power: EU < 250 mW, USA < 140 mW
• Protocols: DECT, DECT 6.0, CAT-iq1.0 (wideband) NOTE: No backward compatibility to GAP!
• Wideband voice
• Authentication/encryption of base and handset
• Indoors: Up to 50 meters
• Outdoors: Up to 300 meters
• 5 cm (2“) diagonal
• 176 x 220 pixels
• 262k TFT color LCD with backlight
• 8 lines, height 16 pixels/line, 16 characters per line: 1 status line, 6 lines for menus or context area, 1 context-sensitive function key line
• Weight: approx. 175g (handset with battery)
• Dimensions: approx. (mm) 152x48x28 (LxWxD)
• Connector: 3.5 mm standard phone jack for wired headsets
• Antenna diversity (two internal omni-directional antennas for better transmission and reception)
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC)
• Type: Lithium-ion, 1100mAh, 3.7V, 4.1 W
• Talk time WB: Up to 12 hours
• Talk time NB: Up to 17 hours
• Standby time: Approx. 200 hours (8 days)
• Charging time: Up to 8 hours from empty
• Input: 5,5V DC, 600mA
• Connector: 5.5 mm DC jack
• Charging indicator: Blue LED - light is on when handset is charging in cradle
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product