5 metre 62.5 micron multimode fibre optic cable terminated with LC and ST connectors at either end, for use as a patch lead in networks employing optical fibre cable infrastructure. The cable has orange sheathing.
5 metre multimode fibre optic cable. 62.5 micrometre core diameter. Terminated with LC and ST connectors at either ends. Orange sheathing. Can be used in all grades of Ethernet networks (10Mbps to 100Gigabit) and a variety of other systems including EPON and GPON passive optical networks, Fibre channel, HIPPI, OTN and ATM (SDH or SONET).
Alloy can supply custom cables to most specifications: terminated/unterminated, length, connector type, indoor/outdoor grades and sheath colour. Please call to discuss your requirements.
• Pre terminated multimode fibre optic patch leads available in various lengths, 1 to 25 metres
• 62.5 or 50 micron multimode fibre patch leads available
• Pre-terminated with SC, ST, MT-RJ or LC connector types
• Custom cables available: terminated/unterminated, length, connector type, indoor/outdoor grades and sheath colour. Call Alloy with your specification
• Multimode fibre optic patch leads: 62.5 or 50 micrometre core diameter
• Patch leads pre-terminated with permutations of SC, ST, MT-RJ, and LC connectors
• Use is all types of Ethernet network and aother compatible systems such as EPON and GPON passive optical networks, Fibre channel, HIPPI, OTN and ATM (SDH or SONET)
10 or less units in stock
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product