The TM-T88V POS thermal printer is the latest addition to Epson's industry-leading TM-T88 POS printer series. The TM-T88V delivers more speed and more reliability than ever before. It offers 50% faster printing of text and graphics than the TM-T88IV, 35% more reliability, new ease-of-use features and dual interfaces. In addition, multiple configurations of the TM-T88V meet ENERGY STAR requirements making it the only ENERGY STAR qualified POS thermal receipt printer available today.
- Fast and versatile printing up to 300mm/second
- Same fast print speed for both text and graphics
- Industry-first true grayscale printing of graphics
- Low power consumption - Multiple configurations are ENERGY STAR qualified*
- Best-in-class reliability With a MCBF of 70 million lines
- Increased flexibility - With a standard built-in USB in addition to having a UIB interface
- Ease-of-use features - Including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
- OS support for - Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6 (Power PC/Intel Processor) and Linux
- Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes
- Features print options to reduce paper usage
- Improved cover design protects against foreign objects
- Industry-leading four-year warranty
- Cash draw option (Any cash draw with an attached RJ12 cable)
SpacePole Essentials has been developed from extensive knowledge creating a range of standard products that deliver the functionality, quality and features that retailers demand. SpacePole Essentials confirms SpacePole's position as the preferred technology mounting solution, currently installed in 60% of the top 50 global retailers. The core of SpacePole Essentials is a range of products appropriate for technology partners and end users alike. SpacePole Essentials offers a very diverse and comprehensive range of features and functionalities configured from standard parts and accessory ranges suitable for all POS, POP and in-store retail applications.
Screen tilt adjustment: +10°/-50°
Recommended maximum rotation on pole 310°
400mm pole (15.7")
Footprint Ø97mm (3.8")
Cable holes at the top and bottom
Internal cable management
External cable management clip for additional technology peripherals
Manually set screen height
Lock ring included for stability and support
All VESA solutions in our standard Essentials range have now been updated to include an adjustable VESA 75/100 plate.
1 x TM-T88V-043
1 x SPV1101-02
1 x SPV2101-02
1 x SPV3104-02
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product