HPE Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) deliver proven performance at industry leading capacities backed by high quality and reliability, preferred choice for many workloads ranging from small businesses to large enterprise.
HPE hard disk drives are optimized to deliver maximum performance on HPE server platforms, and are proven for applications that demand reliable performance in 24x7 operational environments. HPE HDDs offer customers great value per gigabyte without sacrificing performance. In addition, an industry-leading testing and qualification program ensures that our drives are rugged enough for any need.
HPE HDDs are available in the following;
- • three types of workloads — Entry, Midline and Enterprise
- • two interfaces —SAS and SATA
- • and in a variety of capacities—up to 10TB and growing
- • Digitally Signed Firmware – Prevent unauthorized access to your data with the expansion of integrated HPE Digitally Signed Firmware (DS) on new drives; providing the security and assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source and protects against malicious attacks.
- • For advanced data protection and encryption, customers should consider HPE Smart Array Controllers with HPE Smart Array Secure SR Encryption. It is a controller-based data encryption solution for HPE servers that protect data-at-rest on any bulk attached storage. This solution meets stringent compliance regulations such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product