Intel Celeron quad-core rackmount NAS with PCIe slot for diverse storage applications
The TS-453BU is a 1U rackmount NAS that easily fits into a standard 19-inch rack, providing an ideal storage solution in the server room for small and medium businesses. The TS-453BU comes with a PCIe slot for boosting potential applications: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed to add an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-453BU as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage. The TS-453BU also provides a wide range of value-added features: 4K video playback and real-time transcoding; deployment of virtual environments through Virtualization Station and Container Station; centralized management of remote Windows, Linux and IPMI-compatible devices with QRM+; and web automation services with IFTTT Agent.
- PCIe slot supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE card, a compatible wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card.
- Supports dual-channel 4K H.264/H.265 hardware decoding and on-the-fly or offline transcoding
- Qfiling automates file organization and Qsirch provides full-text search for easier file management
- QRM+ enables centralized management of remote Windows®, Linux® and IPMI-compatible devices.
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Scalable storage space with VJBOD and UX-1200U-RP/UX-800U-RP expansion enclosures
10+ units in stock
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product