QTS-Linux combo quad-core NAS with PCIe port for diversified storage applications
The TS-653B comes with a sleek new look, featuring an OLED panel and two capacitive touch buttons. The TS-653B also features a PCIe port for boosting the potential applications of your NAS: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed for adding an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-653B as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage devices. With a USB Type-C QuickAccess port and a SD card slot, the TS-653B simplifies transferring and sharing files without needing a network connection. The TS-653B also provides feature-rich multimedia functionality, such as 4K @30Hz video playback and real-time transcoding.
- PCIe port supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE connectivity, a compatible PCIe wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card
- USB QuickAccess port for direct access to files on NAS without needing a network connection
- Supports virtualization, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Supports dual-channel 4K H.264/H.265 hardware decoding and on-the-fly or offline transcoding
- IFTTT Agent enables web automation for improved working efficiency
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product