Cost-effective quad-core NAS with dual 10GbE SFP+ ports and redundant power supplies
The powerful quad-core TS-831XU-RP includes two 10GbE SFP+ ports to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. The TS-831XU-RP provides versatile all-in-one functionalities and unique features including VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) - an economical way to utilize unused NAS storage space for expanding the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS - and Container Station - that allows users to rapidly develop and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) apps. The TS-831XU-RP is a cost-effective storage solution designed for growing businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
- 10GbE readiness, SSD cache, and hardware-accelerated encryption engine
- VJBOD allows using the TS-831XU-RP to expand the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS
- Containerized virtualization and IoT app development with Container Station
- Build a private cloud to centrally organize & manage files and backup tasks
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
- Quickly find files using a real-time, natural search with Qsirch
- Scalable design allowing the connection of a QNAP expansion enclosures (UX-1200U-RP) to increase the total storage capacity up to 20 drives
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product