Introducing the DocuPrint C5005 d, an advanced S-LED (Self-Scanning Light Emitting Diode) printer that delivers outstanding print quality with unmatched reliability – precisely what your business needs to maintain a competitive edge in today’s fast-paced market environment. With a wide range of input and output options, the DocuPrint C5005 d can be easily customised to meet your specific business requirements. Best of all, the DocuPrint C5005 d is competitively priced. Combined with a low total cost of ownership, the DocuPrint C5005 d allows you to create documents without impacting that all-important bottom line.
General Specifications :
- Print Speed - Up to 50 ppm colour; 55 ppm monochrome
- First Page Out - As fast as 3.5 seconds
- Memory Standard/Maximum - 1GB Std / 2GB Max
- Print Language or PDL (Page Description Language) - PCL, Adobe Postscript 3, XPS, PDF
- Duty Cycle - 260,000 pages/month
- Print Resolution (dpi) - Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Image Processing - New ASIC 933MHz CPU
- Auto 2-sided Printing (Duplex) - Automatic 2-sided printing
- Media Size Input Paper Size (IOT 1 Tray) - Min: A5 or 139.7 x 182 mm; Max: A3S or 297 x 431.8 mm Input Paper Size (Bypass Tray): Min: PostCard size or 88.9 x 98.4 mm; Max: SRA3S, 12 x 19S or 320 x 1219 mm Input Paper Weight: 60 x 220gsm
- Paper Input Standard: 590 sheets: 500 sheets (1 Tray) + Bypass (90 sheets) Optional: (1) 5,105 sheets: Standard (590 sheets) + Tandem Tray (500 + 860 + 1,125sheets) + HCF B1 (2,030 sheets) (2) 4,120 sheets: Standard (590 sheets) + 3 Tray Module (1,500 sheets) + HCF B1 (2,030 sheets) (3) 2,090 sheets: Standard (590 sheets) + 3 Tray Module (1,500 sheets)
- Paper Output Standard: 500 sheets (Exit 2 Tray 250 sheets + Lower Centre Tray 250 sheets)
- Network - 10Base-T/100Base-TX, USB2.0 - (Std) Gigabit Ethernet, Parallel Port (IEEE 1284-B) - (Opt)
- Finishing Options - Sort, stack and collate Multi-postition stapling Hole punching Fold and saddle-stitch booklets
- OS - Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Vista x 64, Windows 7 x 64, Server 2003, Server 2003 x 64, Server 2008, Server 2008 x 64, Mac 9.2.2, Mac OSX 10.3.9 – 10.4.11 (excl. 10.4.7), 10.5/10.6
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product