APC Back-UPS 700VA 230V AVR Australian Sockets
Battery Backup Power and Surge Protection for Computers and Electronics The Back-UPS 700 from APC by Schneider Electric powers your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages.
The BX700U-GR features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). This feature instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for connected electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and outages. Equipped with 3 French sockets, the 700 keeps your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 700 maximizes productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies. critical power during emergencies.
1. Battery and surge protected outlets Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
2. USB connection Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
3. Telephone dataline surge protection Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
4. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
5. LED Indicators Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
6. Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
7. Battery and surge protected outlets Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
8. Surge only outlets Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
9. Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
10. Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
Output power capacity: 390Watts / 700VA
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 390Watts / 700VA
Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
Output Frequency (not synced): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
Topology: Line Interactive
Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
Transfer Time: 4ms typical : 6ms maximum
100+ units in stock
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product
9 min at half load