The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen and use minimal processing resource from the source and offer a vast array of screen resolutions and colour depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter supports up to six simultaneous displays, including wide screen displays, extending your desktop and your horizons. It operates at a high resolution of 1600x1200 / 1680x1050 / 1920x1080.
• Office Use: View large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other
• Mobile Use: Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer
• Graphic Use: Use second display for pallets/tools
• Data Entry Use: Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
• Wall Street: Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens
View charts and live data at the same time
Entertainment: View videos/TV on one screen and your desktop on the other screen
Easily connect additional monitors using a USB 2.0 Cable
Enjoy resolutions of up to 1600x1200 at 32 bit colour
Allows for effortless multitasking
Bus Powered - No external power supply needed
Supports usage through powered KVMP or USB hubs
10+ units in stock
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product