A standard Basic IP desktop phone to keep workers in-touch and productive. The GXP1620/25 features effective and essential functionalities to create an easy-to-use experience for a user with light to medium call volume. Its focus on essential features and standard call support makes the GXP1620/25 a versatile and dependable phone.
Reliable Clear & Efficient
The GXP1620/25 is a reliable Basic IP phone for the user who requires standard features for a light to medium call volume. Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports (with integrated PoE on the GXP1625) for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these featuresmake the GXP1620/25 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1620/1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1620/1625 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstreamís UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
• 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records