Our most powerful High-End IP Phone, designed for the high-call volume user who requires a suite of call control and efficiency focused features. Bring heavy communications under control by utilizing the GXP2170ís high-line access, BLF/speed-dial support and other control focused features.
Reliable Clear & Efficient
The GXP2170 is a powerful High-End IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. Receptionists, administrators, sales staff and other call-intensive rolls can enjoy efficiency by utilizing the GXP2170ís 12 line keys, 4.3 inch color display LCD and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys. Provide users with the fastest possible connection speeds thanks to the deviceís dual Gigabit, PoE network ports. Maximized call control, expandable speed dial/BLF capabilities and a sleek design makes this phone the ultimate high-volume experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstreamís UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
• 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
• 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
• 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD
• Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
• Integrated Bluetooth
• Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- On-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3-inch color screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
Electronic hook switch (EHS) / RJ-9