Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 1TB of capacity. What’s more, the SX6000 Pro is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
• PCIe Gen3x4 - A Smarter Upgrade Option
• The Faster the Better
• LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
• Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
• Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
• Cool XPG heatsink included
PCIe Gen3x4 - A Smarter Upgrade Option
• Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
• Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
• NVMe 1.3-support
• 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
• M.2 2280 Form Factor: Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
The Faster the Better
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the SX6000 Pro has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the SX6000 Pro comes with a 5-year warranty.
Cool XPG heatsink included
The SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
Form Factor: M.2 2280
NAND Flash: 2nd generation 3D TLC
Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 2.15mm
Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
Performance(Max): Read 2100MB/s , Write 1500MB/s
* Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors
Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
Shock resistance: 1500G / 0.5ms
MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
* The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
** Visit www.adata.com/en/ss/prowar/ for more details.
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product
- Capacity: 256GB
- Form Factor / Interface: M.2 PCIe Gen3x4
- Performance: Read 2100MB/s, Write 1500MB/s
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty