TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Deluxe 2019 is a complete, easy-to-use home and landscape design solution for Windows Desktops. No experience required! Simply drag and drop and TurboFloorPlan does the work for you so you can focus on the final design.
The Complete Home Design Solution
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Deluxe is the easiest way to design your dream home! Start with professionally designed templates, video training, and thousands of drag & drop symbols. Access 2D/3D home design tools to plan all phases of your dream home. Visualise a new kitchen, bath, or room addition with custom cabinets, lighting, furniture and appliances. Update rooms swapping paint colors, flooring, light fixtures, and more. Even landscape with decks, fences, pathways, lawns, and gardens complete with irrigation.
No Experience Required
We consider this our professional version, but only because it offers the most easy-to-use features. Even a novice can get started right away!
• QuickStart™ for a simple way to create custom home designs
• Floor Plan Trace to scan and trace your own floor plans
• Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
• Tips and Tricks offer help with the specific tool you’re using
• Training Centre with over 100 videos to boost your skills
• Thousands of drag-and-drop symbols, materials, textures, and paint colours
Affordable, Fast, and Easy
By making the small investment in TurboFloorPlan, you can save a lot in time, money, and frustration. By visualizing your living spaces, you can avoid costly mistakes before you commit to a design, plus get cost estimates, discover energy saving alternatives, and more. TurboFloorPlan has all the tools you need!
• Easy 2D/3D design with precise auto-dimensions
• Automatic cost estimator and “Building Green” design tips
• Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
• Design Tools, Landscape Tools, Building Structure Tools
• Interior and Exterior Lighting Simulations & Fixtures
• Many ways to view your TurboFloorPlan design
Start Designing Your Dream Home Today
TurboFloorPlan makes it easy to start designing now! Access professionally designed templates, hundreds of training videos, thousands of drag & drop symbols, and much more.
• Over 100 videos guide you through program features.
• QuickStart™ custom home designer lets users simply select a room, click and drag it to a custom size, then drag more rooms into position.
• Professionally designed home plan templates that are completely editable.
• Sample Home Designs
• Floor Plan Trace allows you to to scan and trace your own floor plans.
• Dimensions change in real time as you make adjustments to rooms.
• Tips and tricks offer help on-the-fly with the specific tool you’re using.
• Build Green button for eco-friendly advice as you design.
Plan All Phases of your Home
Create blueprints with layers in order to plan all phases of your home design or remodel including:
• Foundation – Specialised tools for slabs with support beams, foundation peers, and more.
• Electrical – Comprehensive indoor/outdoor library
• Plumbing – Extensive library of fixtures including “Smart” objects that attach to walls for easy editing.
• HVAC – Design the ultimate system for comfort and maximum efficiency.
Flexible Home Design Tools
Whether you started with one of the predesigned templates, the QuickStart™ tool, or other, TurboFloorPlan makes it easy to customise your home to your exact specifications.
• AutoFraming™ with Framing Editor™ - Customise stud spacing and materials (steel, wood, etc) for roofs, walls and floor joists. Insulate with one mouse click.
• Windows & Doors - Choose from a variety of styles including designer brand name products and simply drop them into self-healing walls.
• Walls - Customise walls with faux finish, paint, wallpaper, and other materials.
• Stairs - Click and drag traditional, curved, or circular styles. Add landings, railings, balusters…all elements can be customised to your spec.
• Roofing - Standard or complex, preset roof tools make any roof style easy to create!
Decorate or Remodel
TurboFloorPlan offers thousands of decorating and remodeling possibilities. Many of the product libraries include nationally-recognised, brand name objects or materials you can try before you buy. TurboFloorPlan even includes “green” objects and materials such as recycled glass counters, bamboo cabinets and flooring.
• Furniture – Adding furniture, cabinets, and appliance is as simple as drag-and-drop.
• Objects – Fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, and more for every room in your home.
• Flooring – Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and more, even area rugs.
• Lighting – Use the Precision Lighting Planner™ to view the effects of ambient light, shadows, falloff, radius, sunlight, and more.
• Materials – Choose from a variety of brand name materials and paint colors, or use the Material Importer™ to photograph and save a material to be added to your design.
Choose from a wide selection of drag-and-drop cabinets and customise materials, colors, handles and knobs, shelving, drawers, and appliances. This tool is great for kitchen and bathroom remodels, but also for perfect for remodeling offices, hallway storage, media centers and garage organisations.
Estimator - Automatic room cost estimates
Estimator tallies and saves square footage, flooring, paint and other area data about your design in a spreadsheet format, in real–time, as you draw. Add pricing information and you’ll have a budgeting snapshot of your project. Estimate costs for individual rooms, landscape, or your entire house.
More tools for easy designing
• Drag the ProjecTape™ precision tool anywhere in your drawing for real-time measuring, indoors or out.
• Save time with MyStyle creating default colors and material choices before you begin designing.
• Use RoomView™ for wide angle 3D viewing making it easier to see inside small spaces.
• Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from a library with the 3D Custom Workshop™
• Use the SmartWand™ technology to see how one individual color or material can change your whole look.
• Build a 3D model of your home design with RealModel®
• Use PhotoView™ to incorporate pictures into your design
Turn a drab backyard into outdoor entertaining space with included objects for outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, furniture, and more. Add pavers, decks, and landscaping to complete your design.
• Deck Templates - Use as-is or customise to your personal style!.
• Planting Templates - Professionally designed plant groupings in a variety of shapes.
• Planting Library - A full selection of flowers, shrubs, and trees to add to your design. You can also add your own favorite plants to the database.
• Growth Tool - See how plants will look overtime
• Hardscapes – Build a retailing wall from stone, brick, or other material
• Topo Designer™ - Add real-world topography to your building site.
• Visual Array Tool™ - Automatically add plants or objects along a straight path with user-defined spacing. (Perfect for interior shelving, too!)
• PlantFinder™ - Thousands of trees, shrubs, flowers, and vegetation to design beautiful landscapes.
New Interface Options:
High performance and high-quality rendering for 2D geometry and text. There is also a support for customisable line, fill, and pattern colors.
Home Design Example:
Landscape Design Example:
Design in Greyscale:
Design in Greyscale Example 2:
Customise and apply drawing styles for any objects or group of objects.
Draw Style Profiles:
Pick and apply a profile to an object. Save your profile, then quickly and easily apply to selected objects.
Format Painter:Easily copy the same style to other objects.
Line & Pattern Styles:Customise lines and patterns to your design.
Detailed View with Custom Applications:
Smooth lines and curves.
Annotate Remodeling Details:
Easily and Clearly Show Before and After Changes.
Modify Tool Bar
Align, edit, and distribute elements with ease.
• Alignment Tools: Quickly align a selected set of design elements.
• Distribution Tool: Spaces selected design elements evenly.
• Size Match: Make selected elements the same width, height or both.
• Flip & Mirror: objects horizontally and vertically.
• 2D View Tool: Reset View, Fit to Window, Fit to Selected.
• Duplicate: Creates specified number of copies, customisable spacing between copies.
Minimum System Requirements
Align, edit, and distribute elements with ease.
• CPU Type - 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
• Microsoft Windows® - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
• Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported)
• 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended
• 3 GB of Hard Disk Space
• Internet access
• VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit color
• 64 MB Video Card Memory (A separate video card is required. Motherboard video chipsets AKA onboard video chipset AKA integrated video is not supported)
• Administrator privileges are required to properly install this program
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product
- Affordable, Fast, and Easy
- Flexible Home Design Tools
- Decorate or Remodel
- Cabinet Designer™