The SLP-SPP1608-H is an 8 port Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDU) that powers and protects your equipment in your rack cabinets.
It is equipped with an Intelligent True RMS current meter with Per Port Monitoring to indicate each outlet's individual power consumption.
The integrated Web Server allows real time monitoring of each oulet's individual current consumption and real time remote on/off or reboot power switching control of each individual outlet using a standard web browser.
It also offers an easy to setup and user-friendly software interface to remotely monitor power consumption of each outlet, each PDU or mulitple PDUs.
• Can be mounted horizontally (1U) or vertically (0U)
• True RMS current meter indicates each outlet's individual power consumption
• Protocols supported: Http, Https, SNMP, DHCP & UDP
• Integrated web server manages real time current consumption of each individual outlet or total PDU
• Web interface allows real time remote on/off or reboot power switching control of each individual outlet
• User-defined delayed time for power on, power off or reboot
• User-defined group outlet control for scheduled control of grouped outlets
• PING Control: Auto reboots locked devices by pinging their IP address
• Audible & visual alarms - User definable threshold settings for warning and overload notifications
• Sends Email and Trap information when power consumption exceeds warning or overload thresholds
• Supports SNMP and provides MIB (Management Information Base) for the PDU to be monitored by NMS (Network Management Systems)
• Optional probes to support temperature and humidity monitoring
• 1 x IEC-C20 input
• 1 x Supplied 3 metre input cable with IEC-C19 to C20
• 8 x IEC-C13 outputs
• Rated at 16A at 240V AC
Please call or e-mail us for availability¹
¹ In case of any change to this timeframe one of our staff members will contact you directly to discuss, excludes weekends.
*Our stock is a mix of Supplier and HT Stock.
All shipments are subject to our standard delivery policy.
Images may differ slightly from actual product